Back To Home
San Diego Seals dance team auditions
SAN DIEGO – The San Diego Seals dance team is looking for talented and passionate dancers for its inaugural season. This is YOUR opportunity to be part of a professional sports team and dance for the city’s premier squad. Auditions will be held on Saturday, August 18. Registration will open at 8:30 a.m. Auditions will begin promptly at 9:00 a.m.
What are we looking for in a San Diego Seals dance team member?
- Technically talented dancer & entertainer
- Ambassador for the Seals organization
- Positive and energetic, with a great personality
- Physically fit
- Team player
- Must be 18 years of age by August 18, 2018
What commitment is required to be a San Diego Seals dance team member?
- Attend and perform at all home games
- Attend two rehearsals per week. Additional rehearsals may be scheduled during the season for games, appearances, dance clinics, special events and playoffs.
- Available for personal appearances for:
- Media interviews
- Photo shoots
- Dance clinics
- Community outreach
What is the San Diego Seals dance team audition process?
Auditions for the 2018-19 team are a multi-step process. The process includes, but is not limited to:
- Application submission
- Dance audition
- Background check
Where will the auditions be conducted?
Valley View Casino Center
3500 Sports Arena Blvd, San Diego, CA 92110
*Auditions are closed to the public
What should I wear to auditions?
- Two-piece attire (half top with briefs or boy-cut shorts)
- Skin-tone nylons
- Non-marking shoes (jazz shoes are recommended; non-marking dance sneakers or athletic shoes are also okay)
- Hair must be worn down; full hair and make-up strongly encouraged
- Minimal jewelry
What should I bring to auditions?
- Head shot & full shot (non-returnable), 5×7 or larger, taken within the last 12 months
- Plenty of water and snacks
- Hair and makeup supplies
- Jacket and sweats to wear during breaks
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.