The San Diego Seals 2019-20 Season Ticket Renewal Period opens at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 1 and closes at 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, May 14. Tickets not renewed by May 14 will be canceled and released for sale. You will have the opportunity to:
- pay online – see below for payment options
- request a relocation once payment is made
- request additional tickets – subject to availability
NOTE: If you selected the 2-year membership last year, the discounted pricing will be reflected in your season ticket member portal. We do request that you complete the renewal process, in case you want to make any changes, and to set your payment scheduling preferences.
Payment Scheduling Options
Scheduled payments will automatically run on the dates listed below:
Option 1 – Pay in Full Today
- Pay full season ticket balance for the total amount listed. If you renew by April 30 and pay in full, you will receive bonus tickets to one game next year.*
Option 2 – Pay in Full on June 14
- Pay full season ticket balance for the total amount listed on or around June 14.
Option 3 – 3 Equal Installments
- The first 331/3% will be charged on or around June 14. The remaining balance will be charged in equal installments on or around August 14 and October 14.
Option 4 – 7 Equal Monthly Installments
- The first 1/7 will be charged on or around June 14. The remaining balance will be charged in equal installments each month through December 2019.
*Blackout dates apply. Bonus ticket quantity equals the number of season seats in your account.
Ready to Renew?
If you have already reset your password, click HERE to login and renew your 2019-20 Season Tickets.
Payments may also be made by phone at 619-375-3755.
Need to Reset your Password?
To access your “MyTicketingAccount” and Renew your Season Tickets online for the upcoming season, you MUST set a new password at this time. You will be prompted to use this login and password throughout the season to manage your tickets online and purchase additional tickets.
Click here to login.
Click “Forgot Password” or “User ID”. DO NOT click “Sign Up”.
Enter your email address OR account AND last name.
You will receive an email with a temporary password. Please login, set your two security questions and click “Update”. If you do not receive an email within 15 minutes, please check your spam folder or call 619.375.3755 x112 for assistance.
To change your password or personal information, click the “My Account” tab along the top header. Click “Update Information” to save changes.
Thank you for supporting the San Diego Seals and let’s DIVE IN!