We are excited to host our first annual Winter Lacrosse Skills Camp. Players will get two full days of instruction on both the indoor and outdoor game from San Diego Seals players and the best women’s lacrosse players in the world.
Players who participate in the camp will receive four complimentary tickets to a January 2020 Seals home game.
Winter Camp Includes:
- An opportunity to train outside on the field and inside in the box
- An introduction to contact in our full day boys camp
- Focus on the continued growth of all levels of players from beginner to travel players
- Instruction on the fundamental skills important in starting out and playing competitive lacrosse
- Skill development training, skill testing, plus fun, competitive games
- Four complimentary tickets to a January 2020 Seals home game
Most importantly, each and every camp stresses learning how to win and lose, how to respect teammates and coaches, and the importance of having fun.
Full Day Boys & Girls Camp (Separate)
Dates: December 30-31
Time: 9:00am to 3:00pm
Sportsplex USA Poway
12349 McIvers Ct.
Poway, CA 92064
Ages: 6 – 15
Skill Level: Beginner to Advanced
Four complimentary tickets to a January 2020 Seals home game
Seals Reversible Pinnie
Daily Camp Prizes
- Lacrosse Stick
- Lacrosse or hockey gloves (Boys Camp Only)
- Certified Lacrosse or Hockey helmet with a full mask (Boys Camp Only)
- Goggles (Girls Camp Only)
- Shoulder pads, elbows pads (Boys Camp Only)
- Cleats AND Running shoes
- Shorts, T-shirt, Joggers, Hoodies
- Lunch & Snacks
- Water bottle
- Sunscreen & Hat
For any questions regarding camp please contact Dylan Herrick at email@example.com or by calling 619-375-3755 ext.117.